Navigate your character through a subway full of obstacles and treasures
Subway Surfers is a fun way to kill some time and practice your action video game skills. In this platformer game, players must escape the pursuit of the cops by making their way through a series of challenging obstacles in various train stations, all while trying to avoid getting smashed by the speeding subway cars that threaten their lives. This game requires quick reflexes and precision timing to alive.
Subway Surfers is very similar to the popular video game called Temple Run in that both games feature characters who are running for their lives and dodging various things that could kill them. One major difference between these two games, however, is how the character is controlled by the player. In Temple Run, players use the acceleromater to manipulate the character's actions, but Subway Surfers requires that players move their characters across three lanes through the use of swiping finger motions on the screen.
Besides just running at full speed, the characters in Subway Surfers may also roll under or jump over the obstacles that get in their way. They also have nifty gadgets, such as skateboards and jetpacks, that help them in their quest to outrun those who chase them. Players must successfully finish each missions in order to have the option to upgrade by purchasing coins. Some may find the incentive to spend money annoying. It should also be noted that while this game offers users graphics that are quite attractive, this feature can lead to a bit of lag in less powerful terminals. Overall, however, this game is fun to play and very addicting.
- Entertaining way to kill time
- Impressive graphics
- Can tend to lag sometimes
- Players are repeatedly asked to purchase coins.
★ Follow the Subway Surfers on the World Tour to idyllic Amsterdam
★ Explore the cozy city canals and surf through fields of colorful tulip flowers
★ Expand your Surfer crew with Jolien, the flashy blogger, and unlock the Florist Outfit
★ Ride the Subway tracks on the spinning Pedal board
★ Find small charming windmills in the Weekly Hunts to earn great prizes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.